10 Best books for introverts.
“Don’t think of introversion as something that needs to be cured. Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you’re supposed to.”–Susan Cain
“You’re so quiet”- Everyone
- Yes, I am an introvert. No, I am not shy, stuck up or antisocial. I am just listening and observing.
- I refuse to gossip which I feel like constitutes 70% of human conversations.
- Silence is beautiful.
- I am not Going to talk just for the sake of talking.
- Even if I am quiet I still feel as if I am more friendly than most.
- I am involved in my inner world more so than my external world.
Here is my list for best books recommendations for introverts that will give you the tools you need to succeed in your work, social and personal lives.
10 Best Books for Introverts
1. QUIET: THE POWER OF INTROVERTS IN A WORLD THAT CAN’T STOP TALKING -By Susan Cain
This book is an absolute favourite on the topic of introversion. Cain explores the history of personality in the US to find out when and how extroversion became the cultural ideal. She digs through some scientific studies to explain the biology of introversion. Finally, she offers sound wisdom to introverts to work in a culture that favours extroverts.
2. THE IRRESISTIBLE INTROVERT: HARNESS THE POWER OF QUIET CHARISMA IN A LOUD WORLD –By Michaela Chung
The word “charisma” usually brings to mind someone gregarious, smooth, and confident. Introverts can certainly be confident, but we often struggle with the first two. This book offers advice to introverts who want to master the social game without sacrificing their innate personality.
3.THE AWAKENED INTROVERT-By Arnie Kozak
This book helps introverts harness their unique strengths and minimize their weakness through mindfulness meditations and cognitive behavioural techniques.
4. THE INTROVERT ENTREPRENEUR: AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND CREATE SUCCESS ON YOUR OWN TERMS–By Beth Buelow
Lots of books have been written to help introverts succeed at work, but this is the only one I know of written specifically for the entrepreneur. Marketing, sales, and networking are jobs that introverts usually try to avoid, but if you’re a business owner, those are all skills you’ll have to master, no matter what your personality type.
5. INTROVERT POWER: WHY YOUR INNER LIFE IS YOUR HIDDEN STRENGTH – By Laurie Helgoe
This is the perfect book for introverts who want to stand in their own power instead of surviving by imitating extroverted power. Introversion comes with its own set of strength and this book will help you harness those strengths to live a more fulfilling, productive life.
6. QUIET INFLUENCE: THE INTROVERT’S GUIDE TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE – By Jennifer B. Kahnweiler
Many of the people making a bigger difference in the world today are introverts. They influence the world not by the force of personality but by harnessing “The Six Strengths of Quiet Influence” outlined in this book.
7. INTROVERTS IN LOVE: THE QUIET WAY TO HAPPILY EVER AFTER – By Sophia Dembling
This handy little book provides introverts with strategies to successfully meet people at parties, ease anxiety on the first date, and navigate the world of internet dating.
8. THE INTROVERT ADVANTAGE: MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR INNER STRENGTHS – By Marti Olsen Laney
This is another great book for introverts who want to utilize their unique strengths to succeed in all areas of life. It dispels some of the common myths about introverts and offers advice to work in an extroverted environment.
9. SUCCESS AS AN INTROVERT FOR DUMMIES -By Joan Pastor
This book is manual for how to survive and thrive in the extroverted world of work. It offers practical tips on how to become a confident public speaker and effective team leader, ace a job interview, and succeed as an entrepreneur. There are also a few chapters on finding personal happiness and supporting introverted friends and children.
10. INTROVERT DOODLES: AN ILLUSTRATED LOOK AT INTROVERT LIFE IN AN EXTROVERT WORLD –By Maureen “Marzi” Wilson
Marzi’s charming and irreverent illustrations are exactly what young minds and old introverts need to approach their temperament with wisdom and self-affirmation.
Thanks for reading, this was my recommendation on 10 best books for introverts.
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mindset_of_rich/
YouTube – https://bit.ly/mindsetofrichYouTub
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mindsetofrich.mr
Pinterest – https://in.pinterest.com/mindsetofrich/
Tik Tok – https://www.tiktok.com/@mindsetofrich